Saturday, September 4, 2010

Meet the Travelers

We don't start our travel adventure for 5 more days but I wanted to go ahead and get the blog set up and give a little background information. First of all, the travelers will be me, Aprille (52), Marty (55-my dear hubby of 35 years) and my parents, Glenn (Dad-88!) and Mary Jo (Mom-80) who have been married a whopping 62 years!!

Me & Marty
















Glenn (Dad) & Mary Jo (Mom)













We are all seasoned cruisers. This will be my 9th cruise (8th on RCCL, 1 on Disney with Mom and Dad last year), Marty's 8th cruise (all on RCCL) and my parents' 4th cruise (previous 3 all on Disney). My parents and I had a blast on our Disney cruise last year but I thought it was about time to show them how a REAL cruise line does it! And what better way to do so than by taking them on the newest and largest cruise ship in the world?!

We are all looking forward to some quality family time together and exploring an amazing cruise ship which is a destination in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment