Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cruise Day 2 – Nassau, Bahamas – 9/12

Marty and I have an excursion to Atlantis Resort today but we don’t meet with the tour operator until 10:00am on the pier. We were scheduled to dock at 7:00am. We got in about half an hour earlier than that and I was the only one on the balcony watching as Marty was in the spa doing his early morning work-out routine and Mom and Dad were still sleeping.

I knew Marty would go eat after his work-out so I headed to the Diamond Lounge (for Royal Caribbean frequent cruisers) and had some fruit and cheese for my breakfast along with a cappuccino.

By the time I got back to the cabin, Mom and Dad were enjoying their balcony:



















Then they headed to Park Café for breakfast:



We still had some time before getting off the ship so we watched different excursion boats pass by. I’m sure glad we weren’t on this one as it looks to be a wee bit overcrowded:



















When it was time, we all headed down to get off the ship as Mom wanted a port picture of all of us for scrapbooking. Once we got the picture, I talked to a crew member about getting Mom and Dad back on the ship and he called for someone to come down and help get Dad back up the gangway in the wheelchair. They went back for a nice, relaxing day on the ship while Marty and I headed on our hot, humid tour to Atlantis…

No comments:

Post a Comment